Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Holy Shive!!! Europe is a thousand times cooler than i thought it would be. I didn't think it would be that wierd to see the cars on the wrong side of the street, but it really freaks you out the first time you see it. Right now it's 730 in the A.M. here and my roomate and i cant sleep. Those of you that know me know that it has been a while since i've seen 7 am in any countries morning, but between the jet lag and the excitement, i just cant sleep. London, is totally different than i thought it would be. There really is no centralized downtown with tall buildings or anything, but i haven't been around too much yet. Later today we are going on a bus tour, so i'll probably have a better understanding what the rest of the city is like after that. Also, everyone in my group is cool as hell, my roomate and i are a dangerous combination though, definately the two most outgoing guys and you know I'm always down for some good times. That's all for now, i have to go cash some travelers checks and get some breakfast.

Later Mates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i was there

Anonymous said...

my balls are bare